Snorkel above untouched coral gardens teaming with schools of fish and marine creatures!
Our brand new high quality snorkel equipment is provided on board with plenty of sizes to choose from. Full snorkelling tuition is provided by our professional friendly staff and flotation belts are available for extra comfort. Join our staff on our complimentary guided snorkel tour or explore the wonder of the underwater world your own adventure. Our qualified staff are close by ensuring everyone’s safety. Snorkelling is available at both locations giving you plenty of time to explore two diverse eco systems in one day
Our Tour Includes
- Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
- All Snorkelling equipment including a free guided Snorkel Tour
- Relax on our stylish upper deck or netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
- A chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit.
- Morning and afternoon tea provided
- Meet with our Eco accredited marine naturalist who provide presentations on coral fish and life
Your day on the Great Barrier Reef
Cruise from Cairns at 8am aboard the stylish Passions Catamaran to the Great Barrier Reef
Relax with morning tea, get to know the crew and learn all about or marine eco system
Arrive at our first amazing outer reef location, where you can snorkel, dive, sunbathe, or chill out on the boat
Arrive at our 2nd amazing outer reef location, where you can jump in for a swim, snorkel, dive or relax
Wind down with a cold beverage on the sail back to Cairns for 5pm whilst enjoying afternoon tea