Passions of Paradise will be going on a major refit and refurbishment during the period 3rd March to 16th March 2014. Our last day of operation will be Sunday the 2nd March and we will be back to normal operation as of Monday the 17th March.
While on refit we will be completing many jobs including:
- Repainting and new Graphic Stickers on hulls.
- New, re-modelled Bar area!
- New sail and rigging for Head Sail.
- Re-carpeting inside and out.
- New Teak for seated dive area and bow of boat.
- Many more smaller jobs
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused however due to our 2013 refit being cancelled on us last minute by the ship yard these were the only other dates we could secure.
We are looking forward to running our first trip post refit on Monday 17th March 2014 – the boat will be looking AMAZING – come and join us!
Kind regards Passions of Paradise Management.