What We Offer
- A stylish, fast and modern catamaran, taking you to the best reefs
- Great crew
- Air conditioned saloon
- A dedicated snorkeling instructor and FREE tuition for those who want to learn to snorkel
- A tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including prawns and fresh tropical fruit. Our lunch is fresh, chef prepared on the boat, and tasty.
- Highest quality masks, snorkels, fins and scuba diving equipment.
- Two unique destinations: Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef (weather permitting) • Exclusive mooring at Paradise Reef (no crowds)
- Free flotation vests to aid non swimmers
- Free guided snorkel tour
- Morning tea which includes fresh brewed coffee and muffins
- Cheese platter for afternoon tea
- An on-board marine naturalist presentation on coral and bird life
- 10 minute FREE SCUBA diving demonstration
- High caliber sailing. Passions of Paradise will always find time to turn their engines off and do some genuine sailing on the way home to Cairns.
- Staff trained to Advanced ECO Certification Standard
- Introductory and certified scuba diving
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Wetsuits and sun suits
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Prescription masks (be sure to let our office know in advance, so we can match your needs)
- T-shirts, assorted quality beers, wine and soft drinks.
Departure Details and What to Bring
- Check in is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina at around 7:30 am for 8 am departure.
- Bring, hat, sunscreen, bathing gear, sunglasses, towel, etc. as you would for travelling to the beach. We have credit card facilities on the boat.
We welcome you to visit us at our counter at the Reef Fleet terminal, open 7 days a week, until 5 pm for more information or email us.